Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Bellingham Appreciation Post

I know it's been awhile since my last post, but I've been quite busy finishing up school and dealing with a cold that just wouldn't quit.  I wanted to share some of my favorite things about Bellingham before I move back to Vancouver (in 4 days!).

 Most of all I will miss my adorable roommate! We have had so much fun over the past year & a half and I wish I could stay longer to continue our shenanigans.  I'll especially miss my partner in crime when I have spontaneous urges to bake or want to watch wayyy too much netflix. We were so lucky to find such a great neighborhood. Our street is lined with flowering trees that bloom each spring and we are just a hop, skip, & a jump from downtown. 


It will be weird to get used to not living in the same town as my lovely friends.  I'm sure we will have lots of skype dates in the near future.  And hopefully some of them will write to me 
(*hint hint*)

Hat making at Catie's 22nd birthday!




I cannot imagine finding a better place to work than the Family Interactive Gallery! Leading Toddler Art each Friday is often the highlight of my week.  It has been great getting to know the regulars and watching kids grow from month to month, and I will definitely miss all my amazing coworkers!









Any place that pays me to plan art projects is a dream job  in my book!



I finally made it to a basket ball game, GO VIKINGS!
Card making at the FIG

These past four years in Bellingham have flown by so quickly.  As much as I will miss all of the people I have gotten to know, I am also excited to start the next chapter of my life.  I will be moving back to Vancouver to complete the Masters in Teaching program at WSU-Van, but I will definitely be back to visit the 'ham :) 

Cheers to you Bellingham!

1 comment:

  1. I love you like crazy Rosie-Toes! I'll miss you and our shenanigans so much too, but I know you'll be having a blast back home, and we'll skype lots and lots. I can't wait to hear about all the amazing things you're going to do over the next few years. <3 <3 <3, Jenny

    ReplyDelete